Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Mr. Winter...

Dear Mr. Winter,
I sure have enjoyed your stay. The chilly nights filled with soup, hot cocoa, books, and blankets have rejuvenated my soul. But you have overstayed your welcome. It's time for you to move on. please leave.... please please please. I look forward to your return next December.
Yours truly,
the smith family

sob. sob. More snow here....

But here's some bright cards to cheer me up! I always have fun dumping my giant scrap drawer on the floor. Sounds messy... and fun right?? All of these were created with my pieces I was going to toss after another project.

Everyone is making these cute little banners right now--and there is a reason! Look how darling! I feel another 50 banner cards coming on... :)


hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

dstandard said...

What creative cards! Love them!

Greg and Brittany said...

Still don't miss the Idaho winters! It's been so long since I have seen snow, I have forgotten what it looks like! Happy Easter! And super cute cards!

Jen Gallacher said...

Well these happy colors drive all the winter blahs away!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Perfect use of your scraps! Darling cards, and I hope you get some warmer weather soon in your parts!!